For men looking to impress their ladies by buying them a lingerie gift; they will need all the advice they can get. You must be more willing to learn than just to spend. For men, the undergarmeants are a simple a fair, no difficulty in selection. However; for women, you will need to follow the guidelines below for a good start on that journey.
If you are looking for something sexy, then the first consideration is definitely red. The red comes in a different shades and also designs. Of course one can as well wear other colorful shades, depending on one’s preferences.
Stay on the safe side:
It is easy to get tempted to select the trending stuff seen on runways. Best advice is to always keep it simple. Buy cool and classic shades of lingerie colors like black or white. You can never go wrong there. You might select something too bold and she may not be impressed at all. Ensure that your choice is also comfortable on her. It should be something she can easily wear, not just once in a while.
Your perception of size might differ from her actual size. If you want to surprise her, go an extra length to find out her size. You can consult sales people from the shop to determine the right fit. You can come with a photo too, if that can help.
What lingerie gift are you buying?
- Negligee: It is a kind of night dress that brings out the feminine side of a woman. It can either be short or long.
- Babydoll: It is a sexy nightdress that reveals much of the cleavage. It is short and loose from the bust going down.
- Thong: Men love this but always keep in mind her comfort before you buy.
- French knickers: Small short worn as underwear.
- Push-up bra: A padded bra worn to push the breast upwards for cleavage.
- Stockings: It is a long lace sock. The thigh end stockings are referred to as hold-ups.
- Garter belt: It is a lacy belt worn around the waist, right above the panties.
- Corset: Also known as a bustier.
If you want to get it right, just ensure that you buy something that accentuates her body. Consult the experts at the store to make a good choice. Remember what you buy for her is a reflection of your consideration of her tastes and preference.